måndag 2 maj 2011

tough times.

I'd give up forever for you, cause i hope that you would feel the same. And i'd give up forever to touch you, cause i know you'd feel it somehow. You're the closest to eternity that i will ever be, and i don't ever want you to stop me. And all i can feel is this forgiven moment, and all i could breat back then was your life. I know, that sooner or later it's over, i just don't want to miss you this much right now. I don't want you to see me like this, cause i don't think that you'd understand. When everything is made to be broken like this, i just want you to be like you were back then. You know i can't fight the tears that is coming, and i know you can't fight the truth in my lies. When everything seemd perfect, i know i cry just to know i'm alive.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar